Telangana Vikalangula Co-operative Corporation
(Government of Telangana Undertaking)
The objective of the braillee press is to provide educational aids or assistive devices to the visually challenged persons and inhearing impaired persons their making way for their studies on par with normal students for inclusive environment. Brailee script, Tape recording, Pre-recorded cassettes are provided apart from regular supply of text books, calenders (Wall/Dot) will be made in Telugu, Urdu and English languages.
Manufacture of Trycycles in TCPC’s
The production/manufactures of some of the Aids and Appliances for supply to the needy disabled and also articles relating to office requirement by different Government departments, establishments such as Furniture, etc. For supply against indents and this activity is carried on in the TCPC’s under the supervision of Project Officer, Counselling rehabilitation officer and Marketing officer.
Economical rehabilitation Schemes:
The TVCC acting as state channelizing agency for NHFDC loans of the Government of India to provide loans to the eligible disabled persons per their economic rehabilitation and monitoring utilisation of loan amounts and ensuring prompt recovery.
Schemes implemented through SCA and Nationalised Banks:
The TVCC act as channelizing agency for NHFDC and other developmental functionaries as decided by the State Government from time to time. The following schemes and programs should be implemented by TVCC through NHFDC as follows:
- Wide range income generating activities.
- Loan for educational, training to disabled persons.
- Financial assistance for skill, entrepreneur development.
- Micro credit scheme.
- Scheme for parents association for mentally retarded persons, loan upto Rs. 5.00 Lakhs.
- Scheme for disabled young professional.
- Scheme for financing NGO’s working in the area of disabilities.
- Formulate for grant assistance under CSR activities of NHFDC.
- ADIP Scheme to provide the Aids and Appliances to needy disabled persons for their accessibility.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Projects
Corporate Social Responsibility Programme of Public Sector Enterprises for innovative projects including for empowerment and rehabilitation of persons with disabilities
- The New Companies Act, 2013 makes a mandatory provision of making a contribution of 2% of profits towards corporate social responsibility to address social issues and bring about a positive impact on the life of the poor and disadvantaged groups including bringing about inclusive development and help these sections leave a productive dignified life.
- Provisions relating to the activities of this Department are covered under the entry (ii) in Schedule – VII of the said Act:
- promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects;”
- Section 135 of the Company’s Act 2013, is regarding activities by Companies in their corporate social responsibility. Ministry of Corporate Affairs clarified vide Circular No. 21/2014 and OM No. 05/01/2014-CSR dated 18.06.2014 that provision for aids and appliances to the differently able persons is covered under Schedule VII (i) under promoting health care including preventive health care.
The above schemes should be implemented by the TVCC through NHFDC, Government of India for detailed guide lines and application forms visit NHFDC website i.e. www.nhfdc.gov.in
Designed, Developed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Hyderabad. | Content owned, maintained and updated by TVCC, Government of Telangana.