Telangana Vikalangula Co-operative Corporation
(Government of Telangana Undertaking)
- Supply of prosthetic aids and mobility aids.
- Supply of education Aids to individuals and institutions.
- Imparting training in various technical, non technical and rural occasional trades.
- Organising employment generation, production units with assured market for products.
- Grant loans to needy disabled persons interested in self employment schemes.
- Act as State Channelizing Agency for NHFDC loans, entrepreneurship, education, training and economic development.
- To promote self employment and other ventures for the benefit of PWD’s.
- To grant concessional finance for PWD’s living below poverty line.
- To extend loans to the PWD’s for those who are pursuing professional/technical education or training at above graduate and higher level in India or Abroad through NHFDC.
- Supply of Aids and Appliances under ADIP scheme of Government of India.
- To assist in the upgradation of technical and entrepreneur skills of PWD’s for proper and efficient management of production units.
- To provide the concessional loans to eligible PWD’s for income generating activities and micro financing through NHFDC.
- To promote corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects of public sector enterprises for innovative projects for empowerment and rehabitation of PWD’s.
- Providing quality, modern, sophisticated Aids and Appliances, assistive devices to the needy differently abled persons for their accessibility to lead normal life.
- Generate employment opportunities to the physically challenged persons to bring them into main stream.
- To provide the pre examination coaching for competitive exams such as Group’s, Civil’s, Banks, RRB, etc for PWD’s.
Designed, Developed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Hyderabad. | Content owned, maintained and updated by TVCC, Government of Telangana.